After moving into an assisted living facility this seller no longer needed her beautiful 3 bedroom ranch style home. On a fixed income, she needed to sell her home quickly to avoid paying for insurance, taxes and the monthly mortgage payment. Plus she wanted to avoid making any repairs . We bought her home and closed on the transaction in 10 days. We bought the home in As Is condition, paid off her mortgage and took care of all the paperwork. Her family was so happy that she called EZ Cash for Homes to make the process so easy.
- Parents in Assisted LivingJust four years after purchasing hisdream home in Florida this young man was offered an opportunity of a lifetime and needed to move out of state. After listing his home with a real estate agent his home sat on the market for 6 months without selling. During this time he was still paying mortgage, taxes and insurance which was costing money every month. After several months and several thousand dollars he contacted EZ Cash for Homes. We stopped the bleeding by purchasing his home and payed off his existing mortgage. He was so happy , he tells everyone that wants to sell that EZ Cash for Homes was the best option for him.
- Relocation SaleThis landlord was not so lucky with his last tenant. After going 6 months months living rent free and facing eviction, his tenants took their frustrations out on the home. They left garbage throughout, knocked large holes in the walls, spilled soda which left stains on the carpet, broke windows and stole the furnace and and ductwork from the basement. A real nightmare and a huge expense to fix it all. EZ Cash for Homes purchased the house and bought it in its AS IS condition. Over the years we have purchased many homes where the tenant damaged or destroyed the property leaving a huge mess for the owners. We can even buy homes with your bad tenant in place. Have a home with tenant problems? No Problem, just call EZ Cash for Homes Call 1-877-280-9444
- Tenant Destroys a Rental HomeForeclosures are still a problem, even many years after the recession. Many times a foreclosure will be prevented if a buyer can be found quickly, who is able to pay off the mortgage balance. EZ Cash for Homes has helped many sellers avoid foreclosure and save their credit by buying their house for cash and closing quickly. We may consider sale and leaseback terms or an option to buy to help keep you in your home. If you are facing foreclosure and want to understand all your options, call EZ Cash For Homes today
- Foreclosure SalesWe purchased a 4 bedroom bedroom home in Mchigan after a small electrical fire in the basement caused $62,000 in damage. Needless to say, the home was uninhabitable. The seller called EZ Cash for Homes and was able to get a quote the next day. We were able to pay cash for his home in As Is condition and close within 5 days. We saved him the time, trouble and expense to rebuild the home himself.
- Fire SaleA family had to settle their brothers estate. The house was in poor condition, and needed to have the furnace and hot water tank replaced, as well as fully remodel the kitchen and bathroom. The family contacted EZ Cash for Homes and received a quick cash AS IS offer over the phone. The family agreed to the price and were provided a written purchase agreement and a commitment to close within 10 days. days. If you have a house in probate., an estate or an inherited hom e that you need to sell, call EZ Cash for Homes.
- Probate Sale